Having read a few other people's blogs I'm now waiting eagerly for someone to notice mine. It's an interesting process - rather like on-line dating I expect. In fact, Lindsay seems to be having similar thoughts on her blog. I am finding it difficult to think of interesting things to add - well, things others might find interesting. I am told that I have a tendency to whitter (so this could in fact be a good opportunity!). Although this whole idea of creating a blog seemed straight forward a few minutes ago when I started I now fear this picture is going to sum up my progress so far...
I don't think you have a tendency to whitter - your observations on life in the office are always worthwhile and meaningful, friends in other areas of the building really don't know what they are missing - sometimes our coversations can be quite intellectual!
ReplyDeleteHow did you geet that cartoon on your blog.....!